Our Client is seeking to engage a technical lead to drive the definition, scope and delivery of the technical requirements. There will not be hands on development but you will bring your expertise of MS dynamics 365 to guide and lead the CRM team.
Our client provides expertise and support that increases productivity, conducts research, policy advice, protects against disease, animal welfare to name a few.
- Initiate and deliver high level communication to project sponsors and other key stakeholders ensuring they are briefed on objectives, milestones and progress.
- Establish plans and schedules for internal and external activities, including financial plans and estimates to ensure successful delivery.
- Monitor, manage and control project activities in accordance with agreed plans, including management of financial costs, risks and issues, and ensure that appropriate corrective actions are taken to deliver the project on time and to budget.
- Prepare relevant project documentation to a high standard, to ensure appropriate communication of project scope, objectives, status and deliverables.
- Establish and maintain strong and positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders including cross-agency representatives, consultants and contractors, to ensure project success.
- Work with the support team to source vendor and contract resources in accordance with departmental policies, procedures and standards, and negotiate and manage vendor engagements and contracts to ensure successful project outcomes.
- Maintain own professional development whilst contributing to a learning culture with the aim of achieving best practice project delivery through enhancing the capabilities of other project staff.
- Well-developed change management skills, with the ability to manage the change process, identifying and defining specific measures by which benefits can be measured and monitor benefits against the business case, supporting the business and senior management to ensure that all plans, work packages and deliverables are aligned to the expected benefits and lead activities in the realisation of benefits.
- Prince2® Project Management training or equivalent experience in a project environment.
- Qualifications or experience in Agile Methodologies.
- Experience in Infrastructure Management with the working knowledge of ITIL frameworks.
- Previous experience working in Government agencies would be advantageous.
- 3 month rolling contract
- This role will be leading a team of CRM developers (up to 10)
- The technical lead has responsibility for the technical scope and delivery to scope and timeframe.
- The Project Manager (existing role within the business) will be responsible for the overall project schedule including OCM, Business Analysis, Test, etc of which the technical scope is one component. The technical lead will be working alongside the Project Managers.
- This position will need to manage the technical delivery, not hands on development but having expertise with MS Dynamics365 projects and recent implementations is a plus.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Christopher Leddy on +61 7 3414 6113.