Technical Lead - Leading Financial Services Organiastion – Brisbane CBD.
You will be involved with various large & complex API-related Brown-Greenfield projects, thus you will be part of growing team and joining as a Technical Lead. To this purpose you will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery support to implementation!
As a technical lead you will be also familiar with resource planning and provide technical guidance when required.
You will have the following experience (Technical):
- 8+ Years' commercial experience with enterprise development – Java/J2EE/JEE.
- Commercial experience with development and designing in complex API environments – Integration/API project experience (RESTful), API Gateway OR Axway.
- Experience with API Security OR Authentication protocols – OAuth OR WS02.
- Experience working with integration platform & service-oriented architecture – creating and composing micro services with enterprise class integration patterns.
- Experience with Database technologies – PostgreSQL & DynamoDB.
- Experience with DevOps tools / CI/CD/TDD – Ansible, & Jenkins.
- Experience with AWS and cloud hosted applications (SaaS, PaaS, & IaaS).
You will have the following experience (Soft Skills):
- Stakeholder management experience helping define technical and non-functional requirements.
- Experience communicating complex technical issues and design decision to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience providing technical, estimation and solution.
- Previous experience leading medium-large teams.
- If you are thinking about joining a company that is all about their culture and people.
- Join to be part of something bigger and a market leader within the industry.
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home benefits.
If this sounds like you, to apply for this position click ‘Apply’ below or with any questions - please feel free to reach out to me on 0478 710 383 OR