Use your phenomenal UX / UI design skills in the B2B SaaS space for an innovative organisation making waves in their industry
This software business is going through exciting growth and in a short period of time they have gone from start-up to scale-up. They have products across b2B and B2C and due to growth and customer demand, they are looking for a Senior Product Designer who shares their vision for designing beautiful and functional software to take their product to the next level.
This role works closely with the Head of Product, Product Managers and Tech Leads to engage directly with customers and find out their user needs.
You will be a leader and advocate for UX best practise, consistency and continuity.
● Take ownership of the overall responsibility for the product's User Experience and be the voice of the user.
● Build and maintain the UI library and style guide.
● Evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers, your UX team and engineers to turn this into workflows as well as select, design and/or refine UI elements used through the application.
● Collection and analysis of empirical data to drive product improvements and business strategy.
● Facilitating internal and external workshops related to requirements gathering, usability testing, and acceptance testing.
● Develop sketches, wire-frames and interactive models to prototype and test solutions.
● Provide cross-functional support to other Functional Area Leads in the areas of UX and UI Design.
● Write functional design specifications and test implemented solutions.
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps and conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
● Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and what they look like
● Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
● Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, images. tabs and widgets
● Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. mobile responsiveness)
● In your 3+ years of UX/UI design experience, you have shipped product, ideally in the B2B SaaS space.
● You love solving problems through design and can communicate your ideas with sketches, journey maps, wireframes, screen flows, and rapid prototypes.
● You can understand and identify user requirements through interviews, user testing, contextual inquiries, and data analysis.
● You can create clear and friendly user interfaces and have a portfolio to showcase your work.
● You are adaptable and knowledgeable and are prepared to be the Thought Leader of design.
● You can negotiate and understand that technical, business, and design constraints; priorities that factor into every product decision.
● You are good at communicating design decisions clearly. You’ll present your design concepts and prototypes to stakeholders and clients.
● You are comfortable with feedback: giving and receiving feedback and critique is part of your creative process.
● You love working in end to end Product Design: one day you'll be researching and analysing, another day you'll be prototyping, engaging directly with the customer and then doing pixel-perfect UI design. You love it all!
If this sounds like you and you would like further information, please call or text Jess Reason on 0432 933 777. Alternatively, to submit an application click the apply button!