Large-scale project for an organisation to stand up it's own independent core tech stack, infrastructure and systems from parent business.
Verify Consulting is excited to partner with a large, well-known business going through a significant change and in so reviewing current IT systems and solutions for a complete overhaul whilst migrating away from its parent company. This includes everything from infrastructure, hardware, systems, applications and security.
** This role **
We are seeking an experienced IT Project Manager / IT Manager to spearhead the upcoming transformation that’s kicking off now. This role will be working on everything from developing their IT strategy, leading their upcoming infrastructure and system migration through to new software implementation and preparing a brand new set up for the business.
** Responsibilities **
- Assess the IT environment and processes provided by our current IT system and investigate the needs of the company as it moves forward against appropriate options.
- Develop a strategic plan for the upcoming system/infrastructure changes including applications and cybersecurity.
- Lead the implementation of the businesses Information Technology needs including making recommendations for Hardware and Software needs.
- Anticipate future growth trajectories and develop plans and budgets to accommodate.
- Lead and manage IT staff, consultants and vendors to fulfil business IT requirements.
- Identify opportunities and recommend solutions that will enhance/ improve current business processes.
- Plan, develop and manage all IT services, programs, and support throughout the business.
- Research, design, and implement the appropriate technologies to support and improve corporate communications, access to information, and end-user productivity.
- Assist in developing and managing a budget for IT services, software and personnel.
** Ideal candidate **
To be successful in this role you will require a broad skillset within IT and a good understanding of infrastructure, architecture and application integration. We need this person to be responsible for sourcing new applications, licensing agreements and planning for provision of support services to the business so a knowledge of product offerings locally is highly beneficial.
We’re also looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or similar
- Minimum 8 years of commercial experience in an IT management capacity.
- Advanced overall knowledge of networking, operating system, and server architecture.
- The candidate will need a broad skill set with a good understanding of infrastructure, architecture and applications integration.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of IT principles – hardware & software
- Ability to work well independently and with diverse stakeholders in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- Attentive to detail, resourceful and has the ability and aptitude to learn new technologies and skills quickly
This organisation offers comprehensive training and support, opportunities to engage with different business verticals and a great leadership team to work alongside.
If you feel you match the above criteria and are looking into new opportunities; please get in touch.