Design architecture, improve processes and elevate standards for an award-winning national business.
BLACKROC have partnered exclusively with this privately-owned company who are looking to embark on the next stage of their technological upheaval. You’ll be playing a key role in implementing and incrementally refining their engineering roadmap.
This is a business that operates in a highly competitive space and whose executive leadership team want to achieve success through technical superiority. You’ll be joining a group who’ve already taken ownership of the areas in which they can improve, established a plan for overhauling their product offerings and are now poised to execute.
What you’ll be doing
- Contribute to and execute on each stage of the engineering roadmap to elevate the quality of both development practises and the product itself.
- Regularly perform code reviews to assess and guide the team on good engineering practises.
- Work closely with product managers, designers and business stakeholders to plan new initiatives, mitigate risks and strive for successful software delivery.
- Advocate for sound testing and DevOps principles within engineering and across the wider business.
- Helping to remove obstacles to success for both onshore and offshore engineering teams.
What you’ll ideally have
- An appreciation for the value of high-quality engineering practises.
- Familiarity with leveraging public cloud platforms at scale.
- Exposure to implementing CI/CD for >10 developers working in a .NET environment.
What you’ll get in return
- Flexible working arrangements (freedom of >1 WFH day per week).
- Very competitive remuneration package.
- An incredibly capable and cross-functional team of pragmatic, passionate people to collaborate with.
- A business that supports you if you’d like to attend conferences, participate in training courses and generally indulge your desire to continue learning.
If you have an active GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket or Stack Overflow profile, include a link because I want to see it!
Currently reading: "Can't Hurt Me" by David Goggins. Always open to book recommendations!
Harold Liu Ph/txt: 0400 659 332 | Email: email@example.com
Twitter: @theharold9000 | GitHub: theharold9000