The mobile applications developer will be working on-site helping to design, create and implement Mobile applications on behalf of the Federal government.
*please note: Due to the inherent requirement of a security clearance to perform this role, only Australian citizens will be eligible.
Significant experience with Mobile application development for iOS or Android is essential. Experience developing with Xamarin will also be extremely beneficial. Along with this, outstanding communication skills and a strong work ethic will see you thrive in this role.
- Primary Skill - IOS & Android Xamarin:
- 4+ years of experience with Mobile Development Platform.
- High proficiency coding in C#, .NET
- Experience with consuming and understanding of web services (REST and SOAP)
- Experience with MVVM frameworks.
- Native Android and iOS development experience
- Integration experience to back-end database or transactional systems
- Experience with Agile, or Agile-based, development methodologies
- Design, program, document, debug, test, deploy, support and sustain mobile web-service driven apps (iPhone, iPad, Android), interface and libraries.
- Maintain solid sense of modern user experience design, graphics, layout, transitions and feedback on mobile platforms.
- Ensure quality through unit and functional test implementation and execution
- Prior Experience in Xamarin developing native Android and iOS apps, UI development, specifically experience with XIB