HSM IT Solution is an IT Managed Service Provider located in Parramatta, looking for an enthusiastic service desk engineer to join their team.
About the business and the role
HSM IT Solution is a fast growing IT Managed Service Provider located in Parramatta who is looking for an enthusiastic service desk engineer to join their Technical services team.
If you are/have:
- Self-motivated and always willing to learn;
- Good analytical skills;
- Able to use logic and critical thinking to solve problems;
- Honest, responsible and reliable;
- Passionate about technology;
Then you are the person we are looking for!
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and only successful applicants will be contacted.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Provide Level 1 and Level 2 helpdesk support to clients via telephone and email
Resolve incidents assigned to you in a timely manner ensuring customer service and client outcomes are paramount.
Triage incoming client calls and incidents and manage escalations Engineers, as required.
- Monitor and action alerts from client monitoring systems.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in providing technical service role
- Ability to provide Level 1 & Level 2 support to the following is an advantage:
- Microsoft environments, including Windows 7-10, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 - 2019 and Microsoft Exchange Server, including Exchange Server 2013, 2016 and Office 365.
- Apple environments, including mac OS, iOS.
- Network diagnosis
- Hardware, Printers and peripherals.
- Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Virtualisation technologies such as VMware or Hyper-V
- ITIL experience and certificate preferable.
- Industry certifications, such as MCSA, well regarded.
- Previous Managed Services experience in the SME sector well regarded.
- Good communication skill and work attitude
- Current Drivers Licence
- Rights to work in Australia
Job benefits and perks
- Challenging technical role with diverse technology solutions across multiple platforms.
- A lot of hands on learning experience working with senior systems engineers.
- Opportunity to expand your technical knowledge and experience, develop your industry skills, training & certification, and ultimately your career
- Located in Rosehill (next to train station)
- Small team with great development opportunities
- Yearly bonus on performance
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org