- 8 Month Contract
- Brisbane CBD Location
- Competitive Rates!
The Project Architecture Services team, a part of the Information Services Branch, provides solution architecture services specific to projects on the Council’s ICT Program of Work Projects.
- Leading the ICT Solution Architecture (including security) activity for projects and delivering specific artifacts on behalf of identified stakeholders.
- Vendor engagement
- Involvement in ICT service procurement processes and the development of artifacts.
- The ICT Solution Architect will be expected to provide these services to multiple projects concurrently.
- Substantial knowledge and demonstrated experience as a solution architect or consultant in multiple ICT domains in a complex organization with a large ICT environment.
- Strong working experience of solution architecture methodologies, project management methodologies and in the development and review of solution options and roadmaps which are aligned to the Enterprise Architecture of a complex environment.
- Experience with ICT procurement and vendor engagement in large organizations.
- Knowledge of TOGAF principles.
APPLY NOW! To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org