- Circa $59 - $65 per hour plus superannuation
- Initial 3 Month Contract with possible extension
- Government Department based in Cannon Hill
We are looking for an experienced Instructional Designer for an initial 3 month contract to design, develop and modify high quality and engaging learning solutions.
The suitable candidate will have the following skill sets;
- Learning design, development and modification of training modules to support learning outcomes including both eLearning and instructor-led
- Use a range of eLearning software, MS Office applications and Learning Management Systems to produce training modules
- Sourcing and interpreting information and transforming the content into an online and/or instructor-led learning deliverable
- Design and produce various supporting training tools including facilitator guides, learner workbooks, quick reference guides, assessments, videos, and varied other training aids
- Work with subject matter experts to identify target audience's training needs, shape the training module content and write that content as required
- Design and develop blended learning solutions
- Support the Trainers by conducting research to provide answers to questions asked during training sessions
- Undertake training program rollout scheduling and administrative-related tasks.
To be considered for this role, please apply today by submitting your resume in WORD format for consideration.
For more information on this position, please contact Angela Macpherson on 07 3230 0031.