As the Network Engineer you will join the business as they begin to commence significant enterprise network and security enhancements including the implementation of SD-WAN, cloud switching, SDN, next-gen firewalls and CASB.
*please note: this role has an on-call requirement 1 in every 3 weeks
This enterprise enhancement is in the early stages and so an opportunity exists for an experienced ICT Network Engineer to join the business and truly contribute to the future foundations of the business's ICT capability.
- 4+ years experience as a data/voice communications engineer and 5+ plus years experience working in IT services for a medium to large organisation
- Knowledge with CISCO routing and switching technologies including TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, HSRP, Spanning Tree and knowledge of CISCO Call Manager, IP Tel and switching systems
- Knowledge in Cisco Meraki, Cisco ACI SDN, Cisco DNA, Cisco ISE, Palo Alto Next Generation firewalls, Palo Alto CASB, Citrix Netscaler ADC
- Knowledge or experience with FireEye Helix, HX, NX and PX would be advantageous.
- Experience with APIs, Python, Powershell, Ansible, Rundeck
- Experience and understanding of PCI compliance and highly regulated industries.
- Experience working in a complex mission critical environments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, strong customer service orientation, excellent troubleshooting/problem solving skills