Fixed Term Contract / HRIS Implementation / Inner City Fringe / Competitive Salary Package
Seeking a solutions focused Project Manager for a Permanent engagement with a well renowned organisation based out of the CBD for a HRIS / Payroll system implementation.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Lead the technical stream of the HCM program. Steering the scope and shape of work, ensuring cross organisation links are made, and that resources are prioritised in line with Steering Committee expectations
- Create and maintain comprehensive program documentation
- Ensure program milestones and other deadlines are met
- Working closely with IT and change management staff, contribute to the effective management of technical and functional change
- Other duties as reasonably directed by your supervisor.
- Tertiary Qualification in Information Technology
- Project Management Certifications PMP, Prince2, Agile (desirable)
- Solid technical background in end to end HRIS Project implementation
- Proven experience managing projects either internal or as a vendor.
- Experience managing projects with multiple phases and complexity, with multiple vendors and deliverables.
- Well-developed communications skills – written and verbal;
To pop in an application for this position, please hit the APPLY button now.
Mcoolican@humanisedgroup.com www.HumanisedGroup.com Brisbane | Sydney | Melbourne